Friday, January 05, 2007

November and December Calendars

Here is my calendar from November. Not much added to it this month but the peachs are from the election. Everyone in Georgia wears them after voting on election day.

The quilt pictures are from a class that my guild had with Marti Michell. As program chairman, it has been a busy year and she was the final speaker. I make nametags with a photo of the project on it. The students seem to get a kick out of having the project on the nametag along with their name.


Of course, December is a busy month. I got some new stamps and managed to stamp the D in December backwards so went ahead and did a couple of the other letters that way on purpose.

This makes 6 months that I have managed to keep up with the calendar and it has been fun to decide what to do each month to make the basic calendar. I usually use post-it notes as a mask for the paint or stamp pad and have played with different techniques but want to try more new things in 2007.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Melinda, I love your calendar pages. --Susan C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by ... I have been having so much fun with the hooks again! Love your calendar pages ... reminds me I need to post my December ...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails