Monday, January 15, 2007

2006 Round Robin Calendar

For some reason, I am fasinated with Calendars and alphabets. When the opportunity came up last year to participate in a Round Robin Calendar, I jumped at the chance. The rules were loose. Provide a calendar to alter and work on the first month before sending it off. I looked at lots of calendars but finally just made one on my computer. I printed out the months on the right side and left the other side blank.

This is January. I used images that reminded me of New Years Resolutions that we all make. Used MLK's picture out of the Atlanta paper for his birthday. Also managed to fine a couple of small phots of Yorkies that look like Max.

Christine did the February page. It includes several polymer clay objects glued to the page. She also made a cute fun fold book on the right page.
Effie did March. She included a tag in a tea bag envelope and comments on the calendar of what she did during the month. I love it.
Felica did the April pages. Another colorful page with comments about her month.

I will post more pictures tomorrow. I still have December to alter because we had one person drop out right at the time we started and it was too late to recruit a replacement.

This project was really fun and I would love to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails