Friday, January 19, 2007

Postcard Class


I taught a postcard class at Tiny Stitches, my local quilt shop earlier this week. I only had one student sign up (I think it was because the newsletter was published late) but decided to teach it anyway. I have taught this to one of my guilds, to a bee group and at the shop before and the students always have a great time and make wonderful projects.
Cathy decided to make a birthday cake but we after looking at it, it looks more like a skyscraper. Fun anyway. The second card was a valentine for her daughter. It turns out that we both have daughters living in San Francisco, only a few miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails