Thursday, May 07, 2009

Update on Beginning Machine Piecing Class

Just wanted to post a couple of photos of the latest blocks by my beginners in the class.  We learned to make flying geese blocks this week.

Flying-Geese-1

Flying-Geese-2

They stressed over the points and getting the blocks the right size but they turned out great in the end.  We are taking a break next week as my guild had a trip to Mary Jo’s in North Carolina scheduled.  Unfortunately, we didn’t get enough people to sign up so we had to cancel.

Last week, Tina approached me and asked if I wanted to go in a limo on the same day.  We will spend the same amount of money for the transportation but there will only be a few of us going.  We are planning on starting early and having Mimosa’s on the way there.  I can’t wait.

Melinda

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like a really great trip & Mimosa's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fun!! We (my guild in Auburn, Alabama) did a little road trip there last year. It was so much fun. I hope we get to do it again this year.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails