Monday, May 18, 2009

Show and Tell

I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures of last week’s show and tell.  The Allatoona guild has wonderful show and tell every month and this one was no exception.

0509 1

I really love this table topper.  The colors are wonderful and the design is great!  I would like to find this pattern and make one for myself.

0509 8

This is Phyllis’ version of last years BOM.  We did a row quilt and while she didn’t make every row, I love what she did.  I especially like the gnome taking a nap on the bottom.

0509 3 

This one is what Carol did with a bunch of swap blocks.  They really look good set like this.

0509 9

Here is Jan with her Blooming Nine Patch.  She took a class from me a couple of years ago and just got around to finishing it.  She plans to put it in the customer quilt show at Tiny Stitches.

0509 6

Here is another finished quilt from the March Retreat.  Love this one!

0509 7

This last one was made at last year’s quilt retreat.  It is extra large to fit a king sized bed.  Turned out really lovely.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:06 AM

    Such beautiful quilts, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails