Saturday, May 16, 2009

Basket Swap

I joined a May basket swap and my partner was Sandy.  She sent a great selection of goodies in my box.  I did thank her right away but somehow didn’t get around to posting photos so here I go.

I especially love the pillow.  It is wonderfully quilted and looks great on my sofa.

0509 Basket Swap 3

0509 Basket Swap 2

0509 Basket Swap 1

She also sent a roll of fabrics but either I didn’t take a photo of them or I put it somewhere on my computer that I can’t find it.  Be assured that it is a good collection of fabrics to use in my scrap quilts.

The turtle is a soap dish I think but it is currently being repurposed as a jewelry holder.  I always take off my watch and earrings as soon as I come in so this is a great place to hold them.

Also the little hanging plaque is really nice and is hanging on the door to the kitchen right now.

I love swaps like this.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails