Monday, May 04, 2009

Booty Swap

I sent out two swaps last week and just received word that the second one was received.  Liz wrote a very nice thank you note and seems to like everything I sent.

This is a photo of what I sent to her along with a better photo of the mini quilt.

0409-Booty-Swap-Package

0409-Booty-Swap

0409-Booty-Back

Liz said she would like a small quilt to hang in her kitchen.  She also said that her kitchen is Campbell’s soup colors – so is mine so it was easy to decide what to make.  We were also to send a tea towel so I appliquéd a flower on the towel from the same fabric I used on the border.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. You sent a fabulous package to your swap partner. I love the little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Oh what a lucky partner you have! Great gifts, love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And lucky Liz too! I love the miniquilt. You're a great swapper.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails