Friday, January 14, 2011

Tula Pink

I have been folding fabric recently and just unpacked this and got it folded up to go on the shelves.  It is Tula Pink’s latest line and is beautiful.  I have no plans for it at this time but really love it and will be looking for inspiration.

I got all three colorways from the Fat Quarter Shop.  They are a great shop to buy from.  Their service is very good and they package things beautifully.  It is so exciting to get a package from them.

Weather update:  We still have ice but it is above freezing today so hopefully things will be better soon.  The sun is out and some of the ice is melting (of course it will freeze again tonight).  Our snow day turned into a snow week.  We did open the quilt shop yesterday at noon and are back to regular hours today.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. The Tula Pink line is beautiful.
    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tula Pink. I'm sure you'll think of something fabulous to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails