Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cutting Finished for Retreat

The Tiny Stitches retreat starts on Friday and I got all my homework/cutting done last night.  Here it is all packed up and ready to go. Although I teach there, I usually have some time to sew.

Baggies are my best friend when preparing for a retreat/project.  I put each individual size of cuts in it’s own baggie and labeled it with the fabric number and type/quantity of cut.  This way I can get grab the baggie that is called for and stay organized.

I have other projects to finish but at least that is done.

I am teaching the first class of my Beginning Machine Piecing class today – the first class was cancelled last week because of the ice.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails