Saturday, January 22, 2011

Retreat First Day

0111 Start of Retreat

0111 Start 2

We got up to the mountains to get the retreat started only to find that several people had already set up their sewing machines and made themselves at home.  After getting beyond that, we were able to get everything set up and ready to go before the scheduled starting time.

We are working on a mystery quilt and most of the 49 people attending are working on it.  The mystery has 16 clues and after everyone left last night I passed out clue 6 for them to start working on in the morning. 

I got my sewing machine set up tonight and managed to do clue 1!  I should be able to get more sewing done tomorrow.

So far, everyone seems to be having a good time. 

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails