Monday, January 03, 2011

Design Wall Monday–January 3, 2011

It is the first design wall Monday of 2011.  I have a couple of things on my design wall.  I am still piecing the quilt for my longarm class.  I have all the parts made and just need to put it together.  It is the large square on top.  There are a total of four blocks in the quilt.

The second project is the ongoing string wall hanging.  I put three rows together and am making slow progress on this one.

For more design walls, check out Judy L’s blog here.

Melinda

6 comments:

  1. as usual love the black and lime color of your strings...like the blue and lime in the other block too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both projects. The block for your LA class is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great string blocks. You have a great variety of white and black fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the block/white/lime quilt...look forward to seeing what you are doing with the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are inspiring me to make a black, white & lime quilt. I've got a great collection of black and whites -- now to find a lime. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good progress happening here! Aren't you glad to have some to report...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails