Monday, January 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday–January 23, 2011

012311

Here is what is on my design wall today.  We had a retreat over the weekend and worked on a mystery quilt.  Most of the participants got at least one of each of the two blocks that make up the quilt finished.  I spent most of my time helping others so that was good.  I got some of the clues done.  I think I am on number 8 of 16. 

I have photos of many of the blocks made but will save it for a later post.

If you want to check out more design walls, go to Judy L’s blog here.

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. hum... I wonder what it will be? I enjoy a good mystery... looks good will hopefully see the blocks on another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I will have to make a black and white quilt one of these days. I vacillate back and forth whether I'm going to add red or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice of you to give up your time to help others. I know less experience quilters really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my first mystery last year and it was really fun (Judy's). Looks like an interesting puzzle there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only done two mysteries and both resulted in incredible quilts. Good luck. I love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what y'all are making...I love mystery quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll look forward to seeing how the mystery turns out - in B/W/R it can't go wrong. My B/W/R quilt was my favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails