Thursday, January 27, 2011

Customer Quilt–Carolyn

I quilted this quilt for Carolyn about a month ago.  She went on vacation to Australia so I didn’t give it to her right away. I delivered it to her today.  She made this quilt in the retreat last year, using her favorite 30’s fabrics.

I love the scrappy yellows and blues.  What a wonderful quilt.

Here are the fabrics she worked on at last weekend’s retreat. Quite a change from last year.

0111 Mystery 10

A few other people were working on last year’s mystery.  Here are a couple of them.

0111 Last Year 1

0111 Last Year 2

Mine is still in the “to be quilted” pile mountain.  It is on one of my UFO lists.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I saw Carolyn's quilt yesterday you did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those mountains too!! Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and blue. It reminds me of one you would have made years ago before your black, white and lime green stage.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails