Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Magical Slice and Dice

Here is a Magical Slice and Dice that Lisa brought to the shop yesterday.  She took a class from me a couple of months ago and has made several quilts using this pattern. Of course this is another pattern by my wonderful sister Robin.

This is actually a Christmas quilt made from Jim Shore fabric.  When she made the blocks, she hated them and wasn’t even going to sew them together.  I convinced her to keep going and after turning it on point and adding the borders, she loves it.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Great looking quilt. I love the Jim Shorr fabric, it's just perfect. It's amazing how much the quilt changes once it's turned on point. I'm glad she stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails