Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scrap Bee

I joined two bees this year and worked on my blocks for the Scrap Bee at 15 Minutes Play.  Victoria asked for blocks that used made fabric.  Here is what I came up with. They are ready to mail if I can ever get out of the house.

She specified the red sashing and center yellow square but left everything else up to us.  This is a great way to use up small scraps.

Weather update:  Still frozen outside and the quilt shop is still closed.  My classes have been postponed for a week.  The class is six weeks long and we usually take a one week break during the six weeks.  We will just skip that part.

The sun is out today but the temperature is still below freezing.  We still can’t make it up the hill with the car but maybe tomorrow.

Off to make a block for my other bee.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I love these blocks, what a fun way to use up scraps. Stay safe and out of that crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are the main roads clear? We have to go back up to VA to get my car but I don't want to meet up with any snow or ice, again.

    Oh, I love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute, cute blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails