Today was special projects day at guild. We were making journal covers. We had some prep work to do before we started including quilting the outside cover and cutting all the part needed to make the cover.
I decided to do a selvage one, of course. As you know I love selvages. Here is the finished project.
Here it is open.
Lisa taught the cover today and mine is completely finished. I just got through sewing the button on and putting the velcro on. I put the binding on the outside by machine and then sewed the binding to the inside by hand before leaving the meeting/class.
It turned out even better than I had hoped.