Thursday, October 01, 2009

Aqua and Red Progress

I got all my aqua and red fabrics cut into 4 1/2 inch squares and have started to sew them together into nine patches.  I completed 6 of them last night and plan to so a few each day until I get the blocks done for the swap.

 

Since it is a disappearing nine patch swap, each of these will be cut into 4 pieces before I send them to be swapped.  I am making most of mine with aqua centers and corners but thought it will be fun to make a few odd ones.  I think they will add interest when put with the rest.

I am quilting today – need to finish up a beautiful red and white basket quilt for the weekend.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be fun to do a black and white swap with red centers and just trade the 9 patches- there are so many possibilities! cw

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails