Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pin Cushion

I finished up a pin cushion today.  It is from a Bird Brain Designs called Pink Petal Pin Cushion.  The main part of the pin cushion is a beautiful plaid, which I don’t think you can see in the photo.

I made one slight change from the pattern.  It called for the large pink flower to be stitched to the background only in the middle, with the petals loose.  I decided to stitch the petals to the background instead.

I don’t know what there is about pin cushions, but I love them.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. There are about a zillion patterns (mostly for pincushions) that I've been meaning to order from Bird Brain and this is one of them! Yours looks great! I would have stitched the petals down as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few Bird Brain Patterns that I need to finish up. I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pin cushion. I know what you mean about loving them. I still have a way to go on the Bloggers Quilt Festival entries, but am taking a break to revisit some of my favorites...like yours. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails