Saturday, October 24, 2009

Magical Slice and Dice

I taught this class on Thursday – only had one student and we had a great time.  She is working with Christmas fabrics and it is turning out very nice.

1009 Cindy's Blocks

She made a small mistake in cutting her strips so her quilt will be slightly smaller.  Instead of each block ending up at 8 inches, they will be 7 inches.  It will still be great though.

When we went to Mary Jo’s earlier this year and I bought several yards of very bright flower print.  I think the name was Wake the Dead.

Here are my first blocks using this fabric.

1009 My blocks

Colorful, aren’t they.  I need to get sashing and setting triangle fabric so I can put the top together before the next class.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite patterns. I LOVE your fabric, it's perfect. Can't wait to see what you pick out for the sashing and triangles. Just so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them. Both fabric are working out great, lot's of variation,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's another one I want to make!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails