Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Quilt

I decided it was time to put up my Halloween quilt for the front door.  I always have a small quilt hanging on my front door.  We only get a little morning sun on that side of the house and we have a glass storm door so it is protected from the elements.  I have a small curtain rod attached to the door and use curtain clips to hang my quilts.  Table runners also work great for the door.

Anyway, here is my pumpkin quilt hanging.

 

My sister and I bought kits to make these little quilts a few years ago either in Wisconsin or Las Vegas – not sure which.  I don’t know if she ever made hers but I did mine 3 or 4 years ago and hang it every October. 

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I made mine, in fact we used mine as a sample and all the Wacko's made them. I wonder where mine is?????

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails