Sunday, October 11, 2009

Purse Class

Thursday night was the monthly purse class.  There were five wonderful women attending.  A couple of them are regulars but I did have two new students that are not only new to the class but new to Tiny Stitches.

Here are some of the projects that were being worked on.

They aren’t all finished yet but I am confident that they know how to finish them at home.  We have been having a monthly purse class for a couple of years now and I really enjoy seeing all the projects.  What makes my class different from most is that the students can bring any purse project, along with the pattern and I help them make it.  So many of the patterns are difficult for people to read and understand and sometimes there is simply an easier way to accomplish the same thing.  I have made enough purses in my time that I have been able to figure out how to get it done!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these nice bags and purses! Thanks for sharing!

    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails