Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Magical Slice and Dice

I finished the rest of the 4 patch kaliedoscope blocks this morning before going to work.  The shop is open only 1-5 on Sundays so I have the whole morning to do things before going in.

Here they are -

Aren’t they wonderful?  Each one was more fun to make than the last one so I didn’t stop until they were all done.

Yesterday I picked out the sashing and setting triangle fabric.  Here it is -

Lime green for the sashing and the pink for the setting triangles/squares. 

I am teaching another class tomorrow with only one student so I will probably have time to sew some.  I will start putting the sashing on and put the top together if I have enough time.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails