After finishing up the Friendship bag for the swap, I decided to make a few more of the red and aqua disappearing nine patch blocks. I made one, then another and another and I got all 25 done.
I cut them into quarters so they are ready to mail. After double checking, I guess I only made 24 blocks instead of 25. So I need to make one more block, cut it in quarters and I will be ready to mail. They aren’t due until Nov. 2 so I am glad to get ahead of things for a change.
I can’t wait to get these back. I think this will be a wonderful quilt! I am so glad I was able to get into swap. The colors are so great!