Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween Quilt Top Quilted

Here is the Halloween quilt quilted.  I finished it yesterday.  Here are a couple of close-ups of the front and quilting.

I quilted it with lime green (my favorite) thread doing a variation of dwirling.  Here is the back of the quilt with the cute hearses.

Just need to get the binding done – I am thinking of just using plain black because I don’t think I can get more of the stripe which would be my first choice.

I also finished two customer quilts and will post photos after they are delivered to their owners.

On to more quilting today and teaching tonight.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Dwirling, huh? I'm going to have to learn more about that...I like it!
    And I like the whole quilt! I'm not much of a fan of Halloween colors, but I really like the design and the colors of this quilt.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous quilt! I love the backing fabric you chose, and as always your quilting is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails