Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Update on Jelly Roll Sampler Blocks

I made two more Jelly Roll Sampler blocks this morning. These are blocks 10 and 11 so only one more to make.  Both of these are lighter blocks and I think they will fit in nicely.  Once I get the last block made, I will have to play with the arrangement to balance the dark and light blocks.

I am teaching a new class of Beginning Machine Piecing starting tonight.  For some reason, no one signed up during the day, only in the evening.  I can’t say I am sorry to have Wednesdays available to do something other than teach, although I do love it.

Hope to get the last block finished soon!

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. they're looking good. I'd enjoy that little bit of extra free time while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be done before me. I was going to do #12 today but got sidetracked. I really like the fabric in these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look great!!! I plan to get caught up this weekend..... I have 3 to get done :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails