Monday, August 16, 2010

Design Wall Monday – August 16

I have two different things up on my design walls today.  First is a Halloween quilt that I started last year and am ready to put the borders on.  I bought the backing over the weekend and want to get it finished so it can go to Tiny Stitches as a sample.

I have a striped inner border and then a polka dot for the outside border.  The backing is funky bright hearses.

The other design wall still has my jelly roll sampler on it.

I have been trying to decide on the borders and think I finally have a plan so this will hopefully get more progress done on it this week.

If you would like to see other design walls, go to Judy’s blog and check out Mr. Linky.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. My granddaughter would love that halloween quilt and the backing sounds like something she would want too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see your jelly roll quilt it makes me want to go back and make one. It turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the hearses for the halloweenie quilt! Both look great.

    glen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails