Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gone With The Wind – New Designs

We got some new Gone With The Wind fabric in the shop.  Only two different designs and they really don’t go with each other.  Maetha has a niece who really would like to buy my Frankly My Dear quilt made from the first Gone With the Wind fabric line but I am not ready to sell it.  With this new fabric, I am making a pillowcase to store my quilt in and a second one for Maetha to give to her niece.

Here is another photo of Frankly My Dear.

And here are the fabrics I am using to make the pillowcases.

Hope to get them made this evening.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I love that fabric. I can see an East Meets West out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt-it would be hard to part with.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails