Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Wonky Blocks

I made two more sample blocks this morning.  The first block was a simple log cabin block.  This second one is a Wonky Bento Box.

The third block is a variation on Courtyard Steps.

You can probably see that I added an extra “step”.  I didn’t have quite enough on the top of the block and instead of taking the strip off and adding a wider strip, I just added another strip.  After all, it is a wonky block on purpose so one more strip just adds more wonkiness.

Here are the three blocks I have made so far.

For a whole quilt, I think I like the regular log cabin.  The other two will probably become pillows some day.

I am really having fun with these blocks!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails