Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another Wacky Devine Nine

Here is the latest shop sample/UFO that I finished. You can't tell from the photo but it is quilted with lime green thread and I did an overall meandering feather.

This is such a fun quilt to make. It is one of my sister's patterns and is available from her website, Two Wacky Women. I am not sure how many of these I have made but at least 4, maybe 5. It is a simple quilt and it uses all of 9 FQs for the main part of the quilt. With the two borders added, it is a very large lap quilt. I should have taken a photo of the backing - it is a white background with green, turquoise and pink dots/circles. It came with the line, but didn't fit in with the front of the quilt because of the white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails