Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Even More Magical Slice and Dice

I know it seems like all I do is Magical Slice and Dice but that really isn't true. I did have 7 more students last night. Not everyone completed their quilt but I managed to get a photo of the completed quilt or in progress. This next one is using the same fabric that I used for my quilt. It is always interesting to see how different the quilts turn out even using the same fabric.


This one is using a slightly different black and white fabric. Terry's daughter saw my quilt at the quilt show and wanted one just like it. Since Terry couldn't find exactly the fabric, she found this great substitution. Her quilt looks great!


The next one is more subdued color scheme and is very elegant. Since the colors are not as vivid, it is softer.

Anne picked out a really bright red floral fabric that turned out really great. Her choice of sashing and corner triangles really sets it off.


Bella used the same fabric as Terry but because of her different choices for setting triangles (squares in the photo) and sashing, it looks very different.


I have a couple of more but can't get the photos to load so will do one more post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails