Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Four Seasons Quilt Swap

Here is the doll quilt that I made for my swap partner. It is on the way to Germany. The bow tie blocks were made several years ago and have been quietly waiting in a plastic tub all these years just for a project like this. Of course, I was only able to use a few of them but I think it turned out nice. The blocks finished at 4 inches and the quilt is 20 inches square.


Here is a closeup of the quilting.


I got an IPhone yesterday! Bill's phone finally died and we needed to get him a new one. Since we had identical phones and could move the SIM card from his to mine, we decided to get an IPhone for me! Lucky me!


So far, I love the phone. I have lots of photos on it and am learning how to use it. I figured out how to get photos from my computer to the phone and today learned how to take pictures with the phone. I love that you are able to have picture of the person calling come up on the phone. For home, I have a picture of the dogs. For the quilt shop, I took a photo of the batik section.


Danielle and I went to lunch after my morning beginning machine piecing class and I got a photo of her for my phone. I still have a lot to learn about it but think I will really enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I am going to get that one, wonderful! I can´t wait! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails