Thursday, February 07, 2008

Valentine Gift and Doll Quilt

Here is what was in my Valentine swap package from Sherry. She sent two embroidered pieces. There were also two cards, including one that she made.

Look at the CQ heart that Sherry made for me! It is absolutely beautiful and wonderful. I love it!


On the back, she wrote that it was for me. I have it hanging up for the next few days - at least until Valentine's Day.





Here is a photo of the back of my quilt from Ginger. The little ladies are wonderful, aren't they. I have the quilt hanging on my front door. It is protected by a storm door and really looks cute hanging there.



2 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely goodies you've been getting in the mail lately. Your winter swap quilt is just adorable (and I LOVE that backing fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melinda! I got my steno pad with the beautiful quilted cover and pen yesterday. Thank you so much. I just love it. I'm taking it to retreat with me next week. Everyone is going to be pea green with envy. Thanks again and have a great day.
    --Susan C.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails