Sunday, February 24, 2008

Magical Slice and Dice



I am teaching a couple of classes of Magical Slice and Dice which is a pattern by my sister Robin. I made the quilt in black and white and entered it in the East Cobb Quilters Guild show last year. Since then, I have taught this class a few times and never get tired of seeing how people's fabric choices turn out.

Here are a few samples from the first session of the class which was last Monday. The second class will be held tomorrow and hopefully I will remember to take the camera so I can get a photo of each quilt. If the students did their homework, they should be able to complete the quilt top tomorrow. There are 4 students in the morning class and an additional 7 in the evening class. One managed to find the same fabric that I used and two of the evening students choose another black and white fabric. All the others are different and it should be interesting to see what the quilts look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails