Thursday, September 10, 2015

Inprov Blocks

0915 Inprov Block for AMQG

Here are my inprov blocks for the next Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  We were given an orange (or blue) fat quarter and told to put it together with another solid fat quarter.  I choose yellow.  The next directions were to cut a curve and switch the colors then sew them back together.  Next was to cut another curve and the switch again and sew together.  Then we were instructed to cut one to three straight edges and insert a strip in each cut.  I chose to do three cuts.

We are to turn them in at the October meeting.  They will then be trimmed and turned into donation quilts.  Should be fun.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love the look of these block. Must try this soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails