Saturday, September 19, 2015

Halloween Blocks and Halloween Lighted Bag

I made two more Halloween blocks for the block lottery.  I still have some more fabric but I think three will be enough.  Here they are.

0915 Halloween Blocks

I had forgotten how much fun it is to make wonky stars. 

I finally remembered to take couple of photos with the Halloween bag with the lights turned on.

0915 Halloween Bag 10915 Halloween Bag 2

It is really cute – even cuter with the lights turned on.  There is a pocket inside to hold the battery pack.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Great bag and love the lights! Is there a pattern or did you create it as you went?
    Gail
    lvgg1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails