Wednesday, September 09, 2015

BOM Day at Allatoona

Our monthly meeting was yesterday and there will several quilts in progress being shared.  I started the September block but when I got the rest of them out, I discovered that I used the same two fabrics that are in the August block so I am remaking 18 tiny flying geese with new fabrics.  Another reminder of why a design wall is so important.  If I had looked at the previous blocks I wouldn’t have made that mistake.

0915 - Mine

The houses above are not in the right hour.  The block with the flower on it is the August block with the fabrics I started the flying geese with.

0915 - 2

0915 - 3

0915 - 4

0915 - 5

Aren’t the quilts going to be fun.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks--and also that blue/white checkerboard sashing. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails