Monday, September 14, 2015

Design Wall Monday–September 14, 2015

Today on my design wall is my Allatoona BOM House Quilt.  I spent some time last week and got it caught up through the 9th month.

0915 9 Block Quilt

I got all the checkerboard pieces sewn together and even have the rest of them done and just patiently waiting for the blocks to be made.  I am really liking it.  It calls for 4 borders after this.  First will be a small border of the lime green, followed by slightly larger but still very small of the white dots and then another tiny border (1/2 “ finished) before a wider finishing border.  I plan to start looking for the final border soon but have no idea what to choose.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. It's really cute. The checkerboard really makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails