Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Party at ECQG

We had a great holiday party at ECQG.  Lots of friends, food and fun.  New officers were elected and the President’s quilt was presented to Claudia for her year of service to the guild.  Ben (our new President) designed the quilt and asked me to quilt it.  I had a lot of fun working on it.

Here are a few photos of the quilt.  I don’t have one of the whole quilt but I am hoping Ben took one and will send it to me.

1213 Claudia 4

1213 Claudia 5

1213 Claudia 1

1213 Claudia 2

1213 Claudia 3

1213 Claudia 6

What a wonderful keepsake for Claudia to remember the year of 2013 and the guild.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. What a great quilt. Would love to see a photo of the entire quilt. Such a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails