Monday, December 23, 2013

Secret Santa Soiree–Finally

I have been sick for the past few days and haven’t really done anything except sleep but am feeling better now.  I finished up my final two quilts due before Christmas and delivered one with the other one arranged for tomorrow.

I am late with this post but is is not that I am not enjoying and appreciative of the gifts I received.

1213 Secret Santa

This was the first received – sort of a pre-gift.

1213 Secret Santa 3

A wonderful scrap bag/pin cushion in lovely lime green.

1213 Secret Santa 2

More lime green goodies.

1213 Secret Santa 4

and a great mug, complete with tea bags.

I can’t wait to find out who sent all this wonderfulness to me.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Stay well!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails