Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Mug Rugs

Two parties in two days – actually three parties but the third one I am saving for tomorrow.

In both Piecemakers and Allatoona, we exchanged mug rugs for Christmas.  For Piecemakers, I made this one.

1213 My Mug Rug

and I received this one from Karen.

1213 Mug Rug from Karen

For Allatoona I made this one.

1113 Mug Rug for Christmas

and I received this one from Maddy.

1213 Mug Rug from Maddy

I also brought home this cute little bag made by Nancy.  As president for her second year, she made these for each of the committee chairs.  Also included was a light for handwork – one that you attach to your head.  You might look a little weird but you will be able to see clearly.

1213 Gift from Nancy

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails