Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working on Bee Block

I worked on a block for the January bee today.  It isn’t finished yet but I should be able to get it done tonight.

Linda sent the fabric for us to use but said it would be OK to add more white fabric if needed.  I think I will need it.

Weather Update:  Still icy out and it did not get above freezing today.  Bill made it out to the grocery store this afternoon but the roads are still dangerous.  I think the quilt shop will open tomorrow if we can make it there.  Schools are still closed.  The snow day has turned into a snow week.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Got to love this winter weather! If it is going to be winter it might as well snow, I actually love the snow, brings back memories of when I was a kid!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! I love do the "Quiltville" mysteries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow can be a pain, but I agree with Cornfield Quilter, if it is going to be winter it might as well snow. For the last two weeks we have only had very cold tempatures with no snow. What a pain that is. I hope you get your shop open soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails