Thursday, April 15, 2010

Working on the Five, Ten, Twenty Quilt

I am finally starting on the five, ten, twenty quilt this week.  This is one of my sister Robin’s new patterns.  You can make it from five yards, ten one-half yards or twenty fat quarters.  This version is using the twenty fat quarters.

I spent time this morning finishing up our taxes and finally got them filed this afternoon.  Nothing like waiting until the last moment.  Since we had to pay (fortunately not very much) I guess I made the most of our money by not filing until today.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I can finish the rest of the blocks and start putting the quilt together.  It is going to be so soft and pretty – not like most of what I make.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails