Thursday, April 01, 2010

Present from my Sister

Last week, my sister Robin sent me a package.  She posted about her purchase here.  I commented that it really looked like fun and she said she had sent me a package.  Every day I reported to her that the package had not arrived and we had finally decided that it was lost in the mail.  I happened to look at my desk last night and found a package from her that Bill had placed on my desk but forgot to tell me about.  I opened it up and found the pattern, stencils and thread there.

The pattern is a laminated sheet and then the stencils are used to do the embroidery.  The thread is beautiful and very colorful.  I can’t wait to start this. 

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it. It's so us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I picked up a set and the Glendale Show a few weeks ago as well. Love working on it. Trying to have it done by Cinco de Mayo.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails