Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday at the Quilt Shop

Today was a busy day at the quilt shop.  During Saturday Sampler, I gave a demo of some of our new rulers.  I especially like the Tucker Trimmer.  It can be found at many quilt shops – we carry it at Tiny Stitches.

Carolyn brought one of her blocks from the last Beyond Beginners class.  She used the Tucker Trimmer to trim all of her half square triangles.  The block finishes at about 20 inches.

Later in the afternoon, a student who has signed up for my Blooming Nine Patch class in May came by.  She wanted to select some fabrics to use for class to go with some she already had.  Here are two stacks of fabrics we looked at.

The only difference is switching the bottom two fabrics.  She is coming back tomorrow and she will make a final decision.

I think it will be very pretty.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I like the the one on the right, just in case anyone's asking.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails