Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quilto

Part of the entertainment at the Red Top  retreat last week was an evening of Quilto.  For those who haven’t played, it is Bingo with Quilt names instead of numbers.  We were allowed to “purchase” two cards.  The price was two bright fat quarters per card.

We have played this before and I have never won but this time I did.  I won a whole stack of fat quarters and almost all of them were bright.

0309-Quilto-Winnings 

It seems like bright is easy to understand but I guess it is a challenge for some people or their definition of bright is very different from mine.  Here are three fat quarters that were in my winnings but not what I would really call bright.0309-Quilto

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to using my winnings with some of my favorite black and whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails