Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Block of the Month

Today was the monthly Block of the Month day at the Allatoona guild.  We worked on the double star and parts of the feathered star that will be the center of the quilt.

0309-Demo-Board

This is the demo board that Tina set up to show how to make the double star on the left and parts of the feathered star on the right.  Tina made the complete quilt as a sample in red and is now working on a blue one as we go through the months.

0309-Purple-Feathered-Star

Here is Cindy’s feathered star.  She is using purple and green in her quilt.

0309-Batik-Log-Cabin 0309-Batik-Four-Patch

Barb had some really great batiks that she is using in her quilt.

As usual, it was fun to see all the different fabrics that people are using to make this quilt.  It was so crowded that I didn’t set up my sewing machine so I don’t have anything of my own to show for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails