Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sewing Fabric – New Pillowcases

I absolutely love this new sewing fabric.  I am attracted to almost any fabric with a sewing theme but I really like this line.  I admit that I bought a couple of yards of each fabric without knowing what I might make out of it.  I finally decided I wanted a couple of pillowcases so of course I needed to buy fabric to make them.  Here it is!

I plan to use the pattern on the left for the pillowcase cuff, the small light piece for the flange.  The pillowcase main fabric will be the spools of thread for one and the bolts of fabric for the second one.  I hope to get them made tomorrow.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that fabric - what is it's name and manufacturer, please?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails