Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Allatoona General Meeting

We had our monthly meeting today and we had a great meeting and even better presentation by Pat Wys of Silver Thimble Quilt Company.  She brought a huge stack of quilts for the trunk show and everyone was so excited about everything they saw.  She also brought her husband, Quilt Boy with her.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera so don’t have any photos to share with you.  I can’t believe I forgot my camera!  Once some of the photos are posted on the guild website, I will steal a few to post.

If you are looking for a very entertaining, inspiring presenter for your guild, I highly recommend that you contact Pat.  She had so many wonderful quilts and stories to share that I don’t think our members will stop talking about her for months.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time. You are right Pat Wys is a hoot. Tina

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails