Monday, August 03, 2009

Christmas in July

I have had a lot of computer problems recently, including Comcast accidently disconnecting our cable for almost three days.  I also bought a new laptop during the tax free period we had last weekend in Georgia and of course it isn’t as easy to set up as it should be.  I finally have things working – kind of so thought I would post at least a couple of photos and try to get caught up.

0709 Wacky Christmas

This first quilt is a flannel Wacky Devine Nine that I made for Tiny Stitches’ Christmas in July.  I didn’t really mean for the red blocks to be in rows like it turned out but I like it anyway.  I had to quilt it in a hurry so did a quick freehand swirl all over it.

0709 Christmas Panel Quilt 0709 Panel Quilt Finished

This next one is a very simple panel quilt.  I love the non-traditional Christmas colors.  I backed it with Minkee.  This one also got a quick freehand swirl.

I have lots more to post about now that I seem to be able to do it easily.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I love those colors on the panel one. Who knew we could get away from red and green!?!?! Why did that take so many years. Love it! And I really enjoyed your freehand swirl quilting...it doesn't look like free hand to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back.....I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting on those!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails