Friday, August 28, 2009

Lynda’s Quilt

Here is another customer quilt.  This one belongs to Lynda and will be in the East Cobb Quilt Show in three weeks.  Her cousin gave her the fabric for Christmas and when she was coming to town for a visit, Lynda decided it was time for her to make the quilt.  I like how it turned out.

This last photo is the back of the quilt.  I had a hard time getting the quilting to show in most of the photos so thought you might be able to see it on the back.

I delivered it to her at the guild meeting this morning and she said she liked it a lot!  Now all she needs to do is bind it and put the sleeve for hanging on it.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Beautiful!

    Just to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails